Saturday, August 18, 2012

BAYANIHAN PARA SA LUZON!

It has been sometime since I have lent a hand to someone who is in deep need. And when I assists people out of their difficulty it somehow sends a great sense of purpose. I am living not just for me, I am living for the very purpose God created me and He designed me to help others.

The recent weather disturbance caused by the "Habagat" opened our understanding to diverse weather movements unknown to us. Due to its strange yet strong movement it caused a P2.26 billion damage to infrastructure and agriculture. 95 people died and causing 41 cities and municipalities to be under the state of calamity.


As people called to a higher purpose, we need to lend a hand to those who are in need. Far East Broadcasting Company is doing its share in enabling itself as a channel of mercy and grace. Bayanihan para sa Luzon is a project for those who are in need. You can extend help by visiting their site and somehow send a pat on the back for every brother who needs encouragement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment