Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wiped my tears away.

I left home for almost two weeks now. I never thought it will be this hard. I volunteered to give my service to teaching English to non speakers for at least a month. At first I said it will be very easy given the very fast exchange of days. But when I saw my kids picture it brought me to tears.

My kids were used to literally jump off to me and hug me and say 'I love you' especially when I least expect it. I didn't do that with my dad so they are leaving me clueless as to how should I respond. Well, I just return those hugs and kisses with the same and sometimes add some tickling which made them giggle and I love it.

Like most parents, I would like to make my kids happy especially now. But with the distance we have, seems like its impossible. Thank God for the internet, they just talked and spoke to me like we've never seen each other for years. I am so glad of this technology which allows one who is far away to be so near. Now I can say the internet wiped my tears away.

No comments:

Post a Comment