Thursday, December 9, 2010

Yes, I am a single father


When God created man and woman, He said that they should go together and for such reason a man will leave his parents and live with his wife. That didn't happened to me. All of my married life was spent with my family. Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against my family. It's not their fault. I choose to cleave with them for the reason of my own laziness.

Since I claim to be a single father, I should also claim my vulnerability or perhaps dumbness with regards to living a life as a married man should. this I say is caused by my lack of knowledge as to what marriage should be.

Yes, I claimed to have knowledge over everything. I actually thought I'm a genius. But then it dawned on me that head knowledge is nothing without knowing how it should be perform.

So, how do you keep a marriage working? Yes please, ask me. Being in such state, let me just remind those who stood before the altar to declare their love to the one they have chosen, you should not retreat in defending that love, no matter what.

Well, I have no plan of counselling anyone, and its not my reason for this blog, but I will update and inform you of our adventure and misadventure a single dad has.

I really dont know up to when will I stay as single. But I am sure, The Lord's plan will prevail over my life for I have let go of it for quite sometime.

I'm hoping you'll enjoy this, for I enjoy sharing.





2 comments: