Friday, April 1, 2011

Forgiveness

Forgiveness can be offered even if it is not asked, but one should consider it priceless. One doesn't always get forgiven when one asks for repentance.


I am forgiven. And I believe I ought to forgive. 


Our idea of forgiveness is tainted by our belief that it should be asked. We were taught that no one receives it, if one doesn't asks for it.


Repentance is another thing. If the sinner acknowledge his sin and asks forgiveness that I think is better. But if not, forgiveness is freedom for the one who releases it.


I carried a heavy burden for so long. Now, I realized that I am carrying something not fit for a weak person like me. Thus I am giving it up.
I choose to forgive for I know I am also forgiven.


Try not to carry a so heavy burden. Free yourself. Forgive.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment