Sunday, April 3, 2011

The power of The Word

We all speak in different manner. I mean even the physically challenged people can communicate in ways known to them. I started with these words because I have recent realizations of the words we say and those that we hear.

Whenever one receives a word of encouragement, one is strengthened. With words a man can make a woman fall in love. I remember the times when I spent seven hours a day, from 10 in the evening till 5 in the morning, with the one I so adore. She said she cant find the reason why she loved me. Let me make a wild guess, perhaps its because most of the time when she's awake she hears me, thus making her feel so important.

Whenever I thank a person for anything I know is worth the thanks, a feeling of happiness overcomes me. You see when we send a word to lift others its just like showering yourself with cold waters in the midst of burning sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment