Sunday, April 3, 2011

No longer single.

Yes, I claim that I am no longer single like what I used to claimed. Being single is not a choice, it is one's state of being and according to the prevailing rules of the Philippine Republic regardless of my distance from the Philippine territory, I am married to no other than my wife.

I had been struggling for quite sometime, especially when I am asked as to where my wife is. I usually turn pale. Well, I can literally experience how it is to grasp for breath. Its not that I am afraid to say that she is not with me at the moment, its just that I dont know how to explain the next possible series of question which may later satisfy the person inquiring.

I have trained myself to be so polite leaving me breathless and colorless. After a season of realization, I have wholeheartedly claim and therefore present my self as a married man, though you will not see me wearing a ring for that is my next blog topic.

I claim so I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment