Friday, July 29, 2011

I did it!

Praise God! after two weeks of working on the problem, I was able to solve it. I was somewhat scared of the probable outcome of what may transpired after receiving error messages. After receiving confirmation that I have fully installed the application, I cant help but give God all the thanks for truly it is by His grace that I was able to accomplish the task.

We at times are short sighted that we fail to see what God has in-stored for us. We are very impatient with God's timing that we insist our own time. With what happened, I was able to evaluate my personal ideas and belief while understanding God's means in answering prayers.

It somehow took sometime, two weeks is two weeks, it is not overnight. I am thankful that patience begets clear understanding of the situation. I almost gave up thinking that I do not have what it takes to finish what I have started.

I have learned not to be afraid to once again volunteer. And I know I can do it.

I have overcome the test. I did it. Thank You, Lord!

So, anyone needs any help...

2 comments:

  1. In simple things you learn lessons no? Nakakatuwa. What's your profession Bernie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss iris, thanks for visiting(and sorry for the late reply...)
    I am a teacher by profession. But since I am into Missionary Training I have been equipped to volunteer. So, if you need any help... (pag kaya ko po, sige!)

    ReplyDelete