Saturday, July 16, 2011

I volunteer!

I was asked to upgrade a certain program by a friend, because I thought I am capable, for I have tried to do it with my own laptop and it worked, I agreed. Thinking I would be of great help. And the most exciting thing happened, the program broke down. 

HELP! I was all by myself for my friend left me believing I can accomplish the tasks even by myself. Thank God for the internet! I downloaded a similar program so that my friend can still use the system while I look for probable solution to the mess I have done.

We at times volunteer because we know we can. There is nothing wrong with it, its just that there are those tasks that requires someone knowledgeable to do the job. I am not implying that we refuse to volunteer, if its blood donation go, if its cleaning streets go, if its something beneficial to everyone let nothing stop us from helping our friends and families. But with those which requires more than simple knowledge, let the expert perform the necessary action so that we need not toil for greater damage control. 

You see we were given different gifts that when the right time comes that it is needed, we need not be asked to help but that we make ourselves available to accomplish the tasks God has for us.

So be not afraid to volunteer. Just make sure you can perform what is required.

free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment