Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm back!

My kids and I were watching Lion King, and it sure awakens the kid in me. Whenever Simba would say or do something I find myself giggling or even laughing and enjoying his scenes. There was once when his uncle Scar told him lies regarding his fathers death that he left the pride and lived with his new found found friends and had their motto "hakuna matata" which is translated as no worries or quesera sera. It reminded me of my own, when I believed the lies the enemy told me years ago. But Simba was lead to the truth by those who really cares for him and at the time appointed he returned.

I am so thankful for always having the "second chance", at least with my own site. I have always longed to write and share stories but whenever I'm infront of my laptop I will be very busy running my City, yes, I have enjoyed playing which somehow eases my stress. But then I realized that this is what I want to do. I want to write and tell people of possibilities, even the impossible, so that somehow I could trigger ones desire to 'just do it'.

I'm back. Not only with vengeance but with inspiration. I will tell the world of what happened and why it happened and how I conquered.

2 comments:

  1. walay 'like' button? heheheh!! musta na mo Berns?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala ra ba ko kablo unsao pagbutang... tudlui ko pls. hehehe
    Am very fine with Jesus on our side, este kita sa iyang side.
    thanks po sa comment.
    God bloess!

    ReplyDelete